Full time tutor offers home tuition for Primary level Maths/Science. 

Post an ad like this for FREE!
  • Date Listed23/05/2020
I am a full time tutor with 12 years experience in teaching Mathematics and Science for P1 to P6 level. With extensive experience in this field, I am very well versed with the MOE syllabus and examination questions. Comprehensive coverage of the subject topics and developing skills in answering examination questions will be included in my tutelage. Students will be taught the various methods including using models, units & parts, branching, grouping, guess & check, recognising patterns, working backwards, equal fractions, assumptions, etc for Mathematics. Students will be trained to identify the key words, be specific & apply the right concepts in answering open-ended questions for Science. With concerted effort and proper guidance students will be able to achieve top grades in their examinations. Lessons will be conducted online during the COVID-19 ‘ circuit breaker ‘ period. For further details please contact me at 91992816(Ronnie).
By clicking "Send" you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Notice and agree to receive newsletters and promo offers from us.
Add to Watchlist
 Safety Tips - Your safety is important to us and we believe that you can stay safe. Learn MoreReport this ad
Punggol
You might be interested in these similar ads
1 to 1 Private Tuition by Raffles Graduate (Chemistry, Biology, Physics)  in Pasir Ris / Tampines, preview image
1 to 1 Private Tuition by Raffles Graduate (Chemistry, Biology, Physics)
*Precautions for COVID19 pandemic in place. No group tuition. No face to face tuition for students on quarantine, stay home notice. Skype/Zoom Tuition available upon request*The tutor is currently a University Medical Student pursuing studies locally in Singapore, and conducting tuition classes for students part-time. The tutor is highly experienced, having taught for more than 8 Years to many dif ...
Experienced Science Tutor Online Tuition Primary 4 5 6 Science / East
Are your child struggling with Science exam? Mrs Han, a female full time tutor with MSc degree (City Uni of New York) & BSc (Biology major) NUS & more than 5 years of full time teaching experience can help your child to excel in Primary 5 & Primary 6 Science. She has taught at various tuition centres, MOE Secondary school & International School. Majority of students improved Scienc ...
Math reliable and effective tutors  in Pasir Ris / Tampines, preview image
Math reliable and effective tutors
List of qualified Math home tuition teachers or online tutors with proven track records https://toptutors.org/hire-experienced-private-tutors Online or home tuition lessons are 1.5 hours or 2 hours per session HAVING THE RIGHT MATH TUTOR MAKES A LOT OF DIFFERENCE Over 80% of our students have grade improvements within the first 3 months of tuition. The other 20% ach ...
Best and Skilled Spanish Tutor in SG | From SGD 40/HR in Pasir Ris / Tampines, preview image
Best and Skilled Spanish Tutor in SG | From SGD 40/HR
(ONLINE LESSON ONLY) Hi everyone! My name is Yaiza. I'm an official teacher, native in English and also in Spanish. After 2 years of being a TEFL and TESOL certified English teacher, I'm experienced in teaching children, teenagers, and adults of all different levels and ages. I've taught a wide variety of students at private schools and also private sessions (one-on-one). I've also ...
Super Writers Junior Composition Workshop (P2-P3) Jurong East Coast Thomson Choa Chu Kang yishunn in Pasir Ris / Tampines, preview image
Super Writers Junior Composition Workshop (P2-P3) Jurong East Coast Thomson Choa Chu Kang yishunn
Discover How Your Child Can Learn Useful Techniques & Strategies to Improve Composition Writing Skills EffectivelyWhat's covered during the workshopComposition writing techniques: feelings description, excellent phrases to use for composition writing and planning Fees: $220: 1.5hrs x 4 days workshopEvery Thursday- 3-430pm OR Every Sunday 12.15-145pmVisit https://theonlineenglishclassroom.c ...
Secondary 1 & 2 Math tuition, Low rates $25/hr, No agent fees in Pasir Ris / Tampines, preview image
Secondary 1 & 2 Math tuition, Low rates $25/hr, No agent fees
Hi I am an undergraduate year 3 studying Physics in NTU. Course is math intensive so I have a lot of experience dealing with complex mathematical problems. Offering low rates at $25/hr for secondary 1 & 2 math tuition. Call/text/whatsapp me for more info: 92226024 (Felix)
Let’s Ngaji & Recite The Quran in Pasir Ris / Tampines, preview image
Let’s Ngaji & Recite The Quran
For beginners and those who want to fluent their recitation. Flexible timing to suit your schedule. Effective methodology and 1 to 1 approach. Tajweed and basic Quranic grammar included in the sylabus. Weekend slot available.
More ads