Lecturer gives Maths, Science tuition to Secondary, Polytechnic students
Date Listed 08/05/2019
I am an ITE lecturer, Chinese female
I graduated from NTU mechanical engineering with 2nd lower honours, scoring 11 in my O levels though I was only from a neighbourhood secondary school.
I have specialised the past 12 years tutoring in :
- EMaths & Combined/Triple Science to secondary students.
- Maths preparation courses to future Polytechnic students.
- Maths to Polytechnic students.
- Secondary 1 – 5 Maths, Pure / Combined Tripe Sciences
- Primary 1 – 3 Maths & English
Through patience, clear explanations (I know what they are confused about) and motivation, all my students enjoyed my lessons and attained their maximum potential naturally.
~$75/h (one student, secondary)
~$55 (two students, secondary)
~$40 (3 students, secondary)
I can be contacted at 96258836. The following are my availabilities:
My results were :
A levels (Tampines JC)
A – Chem
B – Maths
C – Physics
O levels (St Hilda’s Sec)
A1 – Emaths, Geography
A2 – Physics, Biology, AMaths
B3 – Chemistry, English
Strengths. Able to :
1. Identify student’s weaknesses & strengthen it
2. Teach student how to self-study for their higher education
3. Increased frequency of tuition nearer to exam period
4. Understand student’s difficulties & communicate well with them
5. Teach throughout primary / secondary
6. To revise previously taught chapters and levels
7. Teach at student’s pace (faster than teacher or slower)