Motivation and Character Building Workshop (call for your trail class today)
- Date Listed03/07/2018
The current problems faced by most parents:
Motivation and Character Building is not systematically taught to all levels of students in most schools.
many homes are headed by working parents who are exhausted when they come home, and the children are left with abundant time to be exposed to negative influences such as gangs and violence on television, video games, and the internet.
children exhibit motivational problems like ;
spending mindless hours on handphones or devices
showing no interests in studies
procrastinating, not doing their homework till the last minute
not willing to work hard, play the whole day even during exams
Research shows that students who did not receive achievement motivation training, in general fell farther behind natural norms on standardized tests.
Training in achievement motivation covers potential dropouts showed improvement in grades and established serious goals for school and personal development.
What Parents Can do!
Parents need to do more than bringing the children to academic tuition.
Parents need to bring children to the emotional side of character, where they feel and commit to virtuous behaviours, and to the action side of character, where children change inappropriate behaviours and practice positive moral actions.
It is important that parents are able to inculcate values, habits, competencies and skills in their children, particularly social emotional learning (SEL) which is the acquisition of skills needed to recognise and manage emotions, develop care and concern for others, make responsible decision, establish positive relationships and handle challenging situations effectively.
PAWER LEARNING (CHARACTER EDUCATION)
This CHARACTER Transformational Programme is helping STUDENTS to breakthrough their limiting Beliefs Patterns and achieve exceptional results in academic and the different areas of their lives.
For the last 20 years of his life, Mr Kelvin Goh has been working on finding the “best formulae”; to find the best tuition and study program that will greatly impact and benefit children.
The Master’s Degree (Education Management) in NIE/NTU research study showed that ideas of motivation and attitudinal development for children can be successfully taught and learnt in a classroom
Scientifically Researched Evidence-based Ways to teach Character Education
Benefits of PAWER LEARNING program:
· Increase the confidence of the participants and help them in developing a more positive personality.
· Help them develop a more positive attitude; develop strong character strengths like diligence, self-control, grit, resilience and a sense of responsibility.
· Help children to understand that these character strengths are entirely malleable (very much changeable) and in fact, they are skills that children can learn; they are skills they can practice, and they are skills they can be taught.
· Develop the attitudinal skills, inculcate values, habits, competencies and skills; developing focus and drive that will make students want to do well in their academic subjects.
· Help students understand themselves and live up to their full potential
- 1 to 1 tuition at east
- secondary maths tutor
- tutor chemistry
- 1 to 1 tuition
- find tutor
- secondary maths tutor tampines
- computer course
- 1 to 1 secondary tuition
- classical dance
- tuition solution
- all for sale
- native mandarin tutor
- i can teach psle
- piano violin teacher
- ex moe
- economics tutor igcse