available swim coach(es) for babies all the way up to adults :)
Date Listed 26/09/2018
Did you know that progressively planned swim classes can often help improve (if done correctly) baby and child developmental stages? It also improves things such as: behavior, sleep, appetite and feeding, digestion, circulation, mood, cognitive and receptive responses to cues along with being a great non impact exercise and safety life skill!
Hey there I'm Chris (a female chris)
I've been a personal fitness trainer for clients ages 16-62 with the niche market focusing on pregnancy, post natal, back injuries and pain, along with various general fitness and some uncommon cases such as hypo/hyper/hashi thyroid having clients. My health and lifestyle changes, both personally and around propelled me into working out to work with more people in the 8years and counting in the field.
There has always been a calling to work with kids, and continual awareness of the importance of healthy lifestyles, active life choices and life skills. Swim coaching is a great mix of all the experience above mention and then some for me and my clients.
I'm packed with energy, enjoy engaging kids up to adults while remaining focused to catering to their progression speeds be it in a group or private setting class.
S$25-40/pax per class (depending on how many pax per class fixed)
PROS to choose Chris RIGHT NOW:
- If you start before DEC 31st 2018 this year, your fees will not be raised.
- Chris has 2 condo pools in Yishun (and perhaps growing - to be confirmed) she has access to if you don't have a condo pool yourself which you can only use during the class time and day.
- I seek to keep updated with industries updates for your safety always.
- 3month old kids groups with mums will be a new service starting November 2018- less crowded locations - for lowering possibility of injury, lack of space and more alertness for yourself, your child(ren) and others in the pool with us - safety first always!
- 6months and up to adults are an age group I currently have slots for in private and group settings.
- Your schedule will be fixed as per month paid for, meaning I dedicate that time slot to YOUR chosen fixed time and day, if trainer is sick/on MC we have a trainer back up system in place to help you continue on with progression rather than miss or lag behind a class so you don't miss out!
Interested in signing up with someone like me, or other friends in the private swim coach sector? We're all from different backgrounds and catering to different locations, so we've likely got a fit for you!
please fill out this form (all the blank spaces) so I can answer you accurately and promptly.
Do you stay at a condo with a pool/private landed with a pool:___
How many pax in class: _____
Gender identification and Age per pax in class: ______
Current pax swimming proficiency/ability:______
Please state an exact slot within the following time slots listed that would match your schedule availability: Mon to Fri (between 10.30am - 6.30pm), Sat (between 10am to 5pm)