- Date Listed29/03/2020
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company NameVanguard Healthcare Pte Lltd
- Education LevelProfessional Certifications (e.g. ACCA, CPA)
- Work under the supervision of Senior/Physiotherapists and Senior/Occupational Therapists to assist in implementing individual and group exercises and treatments to residents.
- Ensure safety of residents during therapy sessions
- Assist Senior/Physiotherapists and Senior/Occupational Therapists in procedures that include gait training, Activities of Daily Living Training, active and passive exercise and muscular re-education with the use of mobility aids and equipment, use of modalities for pain management.
- Set up and carry out maintenance on apparatus used by therapist.
- Make splints and pressure garments under therapist's supervision.
- Monitor residents' mobility and track their progress in recovery.
-Maintain updated documentation of all treatment records/case notes of residents e.g. file residents' records, department circulars, forms and update daily in Nhelp.
Perform other administrative duties or other duties as assigned by the Rehab Manager.
WSQ Higher Certificate in Therapy Support
NITEC in Community Care and Social Services
Degree or Diploma in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy