Social Work Associate (Home Care)
- Date Listed16/09/2021
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License NumberNIL
- Company Websitehttps://thkmc.recruiterpal.com/career/jobs/a9d7b
- Company NameThye Hua Kwan Moral Charities
- Education LevelDiploma
****** TO APPLY, PLEASE VISIT OUR GIVEN WEBSITE ADDRESS LISTED ABOVE ********
Since October 2011, Thye Hua Kwan Moral Charities (THKMC) was incorporated as a charity with an IPC status to provide multiple social and welfare services to the community at large.
THKMC provides assistance to the various groups in our community through more than 60 programmes and services for the elderly and the sick, families, persons with disabilities, and children. We help anyone in need with full respect to their race, colour, creed, language, culture and religion. We have more than 90 programmes and services, reaching out to more than 55,000 people in the community.
Together, as ONE THKMC – Empowering the Community.Job Description
- Managing client referral and conducting home visits to assess eligibility for intake into the Meals on Wheels and Medical Escort & Transport services.
- Working with partner agencies and referring the clients or caregivers to relevant services that can address their needs such as financial aid, healthcare, counselling etc.
- Providing information on details of services to new clients and their caregivers as well as family members.
- Engaging clients in a professional and respectful manner to understand needs and build rapport with clients and caregivers
- Compiling and providing timely submission of reports to the management and relevant external agencies for continuity of care
- Polytechnic Diploma
- WSQ Diploma/ Advanced Diploma in Social Services
- To support from Mon-Fri from 8.30 am to 6 pm.
- Conduct home visits (frequent travelling required)