Configure Netgear router with smart wizard | 18003358177
Date Listed 18/07/2018
Steps to Configuration of Netgear router with Smart Wizard:
- Associate the modem to your web port of your NETGEAR switch and interface the PC to any of the four LAN ports accessible with you.
- Turn now and again your PC, switch and broadband association over and over. Hold up until the point that you are done up with the way toward booting up.
- Next, open your internet browser and sort IP address of switch's IP given as either http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar and press Enter.
- You will be provoked to sign into your switch segment.
- Keep a track on the default username which will be "administrator" and your default watchword will be "secret word".
- Keep in mind forget that the username and secret word are case-delicate, so know while writing the login points of interest.
- It's very conceivable that the login points of interest have been changed in the event that you are not ready to login. It's prescribed to strive for other new watchword to login into the record.
Read more: https://www.netgearroutersupportnumber.com/blog/configuration-of-netgear-router-with-smart-wizard/
Add to Watchlist