Customer Service Advisor – Bodyshop
Date Listed 14/11/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number EA No. 08C2822
Company Website www.bizhubasia.com
Company Name Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
Education Level Nitec
- Attend to the needs of the customer’s professionally and quickly such that the customer’s waiting time is kept to the minimum.
- Responsible for the communication of information between customer and the workshop.
- Study vehicle repair history and inform superior of any abnormalities or repeated complaint.
- Assist customers in filing accident report (including photo takings) and advise customer on estimated repair cost for work to be done.
- Assess the liability and advise customers the best method to pursue their insurance claims (OD/TP/Cash).
- Prepare accurate accident repair estimate and provide necessary supplementary estimate.
- Conduct Vehicle Reception Check with reception checklist in the presence of customer for all cars brought in for body and paintwork repairs.
- Negotiate with surveyor / insurance companies to get the best labour charge rate.
- Working closely with Parts department on raising backorder and follow up.
- Quality Check and photo takings after Body Repair.
- Collection of excess/payment if any before handing over of vehicle to customer.
- Case Finalization – Liaising with surveyor to confirm on final repair cost.
- Promote the sale of parts and accessories.
- Minimum NTC 2 in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years working experience as a customer service advisor in the industry or related field in automotive insurance claims.
- Good computer knowledge i.e. MS Words and Excel.
- Must possess class 3 driving license.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: gida.bizhub(at)gmail.com
To facilitate faster application processing, please utilize the email stated and not Apply Now or Send Email links in this website.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
EA No. 08C2822