Customer Service Officer (Call Centre)
Date Listed 04/07/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number EA No. 08C2822
Company Website www.bizhubasia.com
Company Name Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
Education Level Nitec
- Answer calls coming into the helpdesk.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
- Direct the customer to articulate the suspected fault through carefully designed questions.
- Identify the issue encountered by the customer and open the right support ticket in the system.
- Determine the solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
- Understand the required skills and knowledge to resolve client’s issue.
- Coordinate with maintenance support team to resolve clients’ concern.
- Arrange appointment with the client for follow up.
- Monitor and follow up on all outstanding support ticket.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
- Preparation of reports.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Monitor and respond to all incoming security signals in accordance to established procedures.
- Minimum NITEC in any discipline preferably in Engineering/ Information Technology or Customer Service related field.
- Candidates with Customer Service or helpdesk background are preferred.
- Preferably with basic understanding of networking and the mechanics of extra low voltage systems.
- Able to perform shift duties.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: bizhub.jobs3(at)gmail.com
To facilitate faster application processing, please utilize the email stated and not Apply Now or Send Email links in this website.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
EA No. 08C2822