You might be interested in these similar ads
Telegram: : ?phone=6586862139Location: SomersetWorking Hours: Mon to Fri, 8.30am to 6pmMarketing (3 months)Pay: $9.50 per hourRequirements: Diploma in marketingDuties: • Support customers’ queries via emails to improve customer experience• Phone survey to monitor and analyse market landscape• Helping with marketing collaterals / website ------------------------------------------------------------- ...
Tele Consultant Job Description for your reference: Working days 5 days Working hours 44 hour per weekNearest mrt Bishan Annual leave 14 days Medical leaves As per MOM Salary SGD 1500 This position is responsible for creating and following up with new and existing sales leads. He/ She will interact with high level IT executives or other key contacts in ...
Zendesk Customer Service OfficerLocation: Bishan, Midview Pay: $1800/Month + Shift AllowanceCommitment Period: 5 MonthsWorking Hours: (Mon - Sun) 24/7 Shift, 5 Working days per weekJob Duties:- Work with internal team to manage zendesk tickets- Assist to customers’ emails enquiries - Update of customers’ data - Able to work 24/7 shift(Transport will be provided for midnight shift) Outbound Temp ...
Handles key accounts forecast and inventory planningHandle regional sales quotation and customers’ queriesPrepare sales analysis spreadsheets and reportsOrder entry, order process & trackingGenerate GRN, DO and InvoicesManage purchases with suppliers, tracking of goods shipmentHandles customer complaints and RMAAd-Hoc dutiesDiploma Level with 4 years relevant experienceWorking day : Mon – Fri (8.3 ...
Looking for Customer Service Officers to handle complaints! Location: Braddell Salary: $8/hr Working hours: Mondays to Fridays from 8.30am to 6.00pm. Will be required to work alternate weekends (either Saturdays/Sundays from 8.30am to 12.30pm) – They will not be scheduled for weekends duty all the time but they must be comfortable working on weekends. Job Scope:Working in the call centre envir ...
TEMP EVENTS ADMIN X10 HEADCOUNTS: Agency under Govt agency•CBD area•5 MINS WALK FROM MRT•Gain an insight into the Events management working environment 5 days’ work week, 8 am to 6pm Job scope• Involved in the planning and execution of roadshows •Coordinating and liaising for events•Handling of inbound calls and enquiries Whatsapp wa.me/+6590520294 with below if keen:-Job: TEA-Your full name-A ...
Responsible for front desk duties and day to day housekeepingReceiving members/visitors and attending to telephone callsHandling booking, cancellation and reconfirmation requestsReconciling of daily sales, generating daily closing reportsData entries and organizing or maintaining filing recordsAd-hoc duties assigned by Operations ManagerCheck in and out guests.Keep studio, lounge and retail neat, ...
Customer Service Executive
Date Listed 03/06/2019
Job Type Part-Time
Company Name Total English Learning Global Pte Ltd
Education Level Diploma
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE JOB DESCRIPTION
The Customer Service Executive is in-charge of providing support to the administration and operations of the centre.
Responsibilities of the role :
- Establish good rapport and communication with students, parents and teachers
- Assisting processes to ensure effective operation of the following areas of centre operations :
- Assessment process
- Student Enrolment process
- Class time table scheduling process and optimization to ensure optimal use of resources such as classrooms and teaching hours
- Attend regular centre meetings with teachers
- Safety and cleanliness of the centres
- Handling daily ad-hoc activities
- Manage billings and collections process
- Achieve the monthly / annual student enrolment and retention targets which are set by the management
- Work hand-in-hand with Centre Manager to be on track to meet with overall centre sales targets (New enrolment & retention)
- Schedule regular meetings with Centre Manager to discuss assessment volume updates and enrolment progress versus target as well as retention updates and any actions needed to reverse withdrawals
- Support centre marketing events and support the HQ marketing department to plan and run events
- Part of the team for special events, road shows and exhibitions for brand building and lead generation
HR / Finance
- Assist in handling problems or grievances in the centre
- Prepare full set of finance documents to be submitted to finance team on the 15th of every month
Requirement of the role :
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proactive and takes initiative to resolve issues and/or highlight challenges
- Ability to drive sales targets a definite plus
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Customer-oriented and good team player
- Must be able to commit work on both weekends
Working Hours :
- Weekdays : 1pm to 9pm
- Weekends : 8.30am to 6.30pm
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org