Customer Service Experience
Date Listed 01/11/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website www.agoda.com
Company Name Agoda
Education Level A-Level
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe. Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world's largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings (Nasdaq: BKNG) company, Agoda has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide.
Agoda employs over 4000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customer (guest and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email).
- Professionally handle high volume of inquiries from clients and customers.
- You will be accountable for meeting individuals (KPIs) and team goals.
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
- Continuously identify work process improvements.
- Communicate to Team Leader and (or) Manager
- Perform office-based administrative duties whenever required
- Must demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality -Maintain confidentiality of customer information at all times.
- Take ownership of issues and concerns of customers, including operational issues, pricing /invoice queries.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Experience in customer service roles is desirable
- Has customer service experience background
- Good attitude, enthusiastic, detail-orientated, responsible, ethical and goal focused.
- Customer service skills - Attentiveness, empathy , patience and consistency, persuasion, politeness
- Analytic thinking and high problem-solving skills
- Stress tolerance and able to work under pressured environment
- Posses at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma , Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Hospitality/ Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent
- At least 1 year experience preferred but fresh graduate will be considered
Interested candidates please do drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org