Guest Relations Officer
- Date Listed03/02/2021
- Job TypeContract
- Company Websitewww.mbgc.com.sg
- Company NameNCI Golf Pte Ltd
- Education LevelNitec
- Attend to phone and online enquiries on matters relating to golf course and tee time bookings
- Handle front reception duties such as tee time bookings, golf registration, range card top up, issuance of locker keys and cashiering
- To maintain and be accountable for cash floats
- Assist in preparation of events and tournaments
- Provide excellent customer service
- Handle other administrative work
- Candidate must possess at least NiTEC or above/"O" Level
- Good written and spoken English. Knowledge of other foreign languages will be ideal.
- Able to work on rotating shifts including weekends & public holidays
- Must be able to work beyond normal hours (OT payment)
- Must be a team player
- Customer-service oriented with outgoing personality
- Applicants must be willing to work at 80 Rhu Cross (Tanjong Rhu)
- Singaporeans are encouraged to apply
6-day work week incl weekends and public holidays
3 rotating shifts: 6:45am-2:45pm / 11:45am-7:45pm / 2:30pm-10:30pm
Training will be provided.
Transport is provided for employees to/from Aljunied/Stadium MRT.