Customer Service Officer | Changi Location | Up to $2200 (Ref.26884)
Date Listed 10/08/2018
- Prepare all import/export transactions and provide proactive and timely customer service.
- Ensure complex and accordance transactions of import/ export processes are carried out.
- Process delivery orders and liaise with terminal ground handlers and contractors to timely meet customer’s delivery needs.
- Liaise with airlines, co- loader; contractors to perform bookings and collection of export shipments, including the preparation of airway bills, manifest and other required documentations.
- Arrange timely cargo delivery and collection with contractors.
- Prepare timely and accurate invoicing to customers
- Verify vendor’s invoice and ensure accurate input of costing into system.
- Min 'O' Levels
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience
- Possess knowledge of airway bills, manifest and import/export procedures
- Willing to work 5.5 days - alternate half day saturday
Interested candidates,kindly email resume (with stated job position and Ref No.) & cover letter to: email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No.: R1659635 (Nur Haida Sakina Binte Mohd Azmi)
Recruitment License : 12C5051