Conference Administrator (Call Centre/ West)
Date Listed 04/01/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number EA No. 08C2822
Company Website www.bizhubasia.com
Company Name Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
Education Level Not Specified
- Deliver a high level of professional customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Meet required Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Provide flawless execution of all customer requirements (e.g. Event Call execution, Post Call Service delivery, Connection to conference calls in a timely manner with accurate collection of data, accurate data entry into databases including creation/amendment of new accounts, booking/amending conference calls, sending confirmation emails, etc.).
- Provide education to clients on product portfolio or refer to appropriate department.
- Adhere to all departmental processes and procedures.
- Report to and assist management in targeting ‘at risk’ client accounts in order to remain the supplier of choice.
- Take all reasonable steps to resolve enquiries on the first transaction.
- Take ownership of issues and see them through to completion.
- Identify opportunities and recommend value added products and features to customers.
- Diploma from an accredited college. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be
substituted for educational requirements.
- Minimum of one year of customer service experience in a contact centre environment.
- Cantonese speakers to be able to liaise with Cantonese speaking clients.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: gida.bizhub(at)gmail.com
To facilitate faster application processing, please utilize the email stated and not Apply Now or Send Email links in this website.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
EA No. 08C2822