Customer Service Officer (Call Centre / Conference)
Date Listed 11/03/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number EA No. 08C2822
Company Website www.bizhubasia.com
Company Name Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
Education Level Diploma
- Working as part of the multi-lingual Customer Service team you will provide high-level customer service and technical support and troubleshooting to maintain strong business relationships with customers.
- Your main responsibility is to ensure client issues are seen through to resolution within Service Level Agreements (SLA’s). This is a target driven role where departmental and individual targets must be met.
- Deliver a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers meeting required Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Respond efficiently and effectively to all inbound customer communication via any media.
- Provide education to clients on product portfolio or refer to appropriate department.
- Provide reports and to assist management in targeting ‘at risk’ client accounts in order to remain the supplier of choice.
- Address customer billing queries or issues.
- Take full ownership of customer issues and see them through to resolution.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot Tier 1 Audio, Web & Video Conferencing issues.
- Follow escalation procedure by redirecting calls to appropriate teams and/or line manager.
- Carry out amendments to account configuration / specification as requested by the client, ensuring that other personnel are kept informed where necessary.
- Pro-actively channel client feedback to the appropriate departments within to help effect change and increase customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to all departmental processes and procedures.
- Accurately update and maintain databases.
- Produce reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Provide direct secondary support for the implementation and creation of new accounts.
- Propose enhancements to systems to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Partake in regular training as required to keep technical skills, customer service skills and product knowledge up to date.
- Testing new products and additional features. Providing accurate feedback of this testing to relevant parties.
- Familiar with Mobile Conferencing Applications is preferred.
- Minimum one year of customer service experience.
- Business to Business experience is an advantage.
- Microsoft office skills and experience working with databases.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: gida.bizhub(at)gmail.com
To facilitate faster application processing, please utilize the email stated and not Apply Now or Send Email links in this website.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
EA No. 08C2822