Customer Service Representative
- Date Listed22/11/2020
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Education LevelNitec
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist Doctor in handling patient flow
- Manage patient's needs and care within the clinic
- Managing Patient treatment schedule
- Educating potential patients on our services and packages
- Assist in clinic administration duties
- Handle front desk duties
- As training will be provided prior to deployment, no work experience is required.
- High energy, dynamic and self-motivated
- Passionate about customer service
- Interested in healthcare and wellness
- Possesses good interpersonal & communication skills
- Preferably bilingual in english and Mandarin in order to communicate and manage Mandarin speaking patients' needs and care within the clinic
- Basic IT skills
- This position is subjected to retail shift hours
- This position is subjected to rest on either (1 full or 2 half weekday day(s)) and 1 full weekend day.
- Working location will be in the West
Please indicate the following in your resume:
- Earliest join date and/or notice period required
- Expected remuneration
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying.
Chiropractic First Group(More ads from this seller)User since wrz 2020
Add to Watchlist