$2,000.00 Full-time Front Desk Customer Service Officer
Date Listed 09/02/2019
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website WWW.WRITERSATWORK.COM.SG
Company Name WR!TERS @ WORK ENRICHMENT CENTRE PTE LTD
Education Level Diploma
- Front Desk Customer Service Officer’s responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Customer Care Duties - Forge a strong relationship with parents, deliver outstanding customer service experience, a driver for sales
- Attend to all walk-in potential customers and existing parents, phone calls and emails promptly and professionally
- Handle registration of new students, attend to requests pertaining to change of courses and time slots by existing students/parents, handle termination of courses by existing students
- Upkeep of Centre’s student management system and perform the audit of system regularly
- Preparation of sales presentation kits
- Prepare invoices and handles payment collection
- Prepare debtors listing and send reminders for late payment
- Maintain petty cash and prepares daily collection report
- Perform ad-hoc duties assigned by Supervisor
- Teachers’ Support
- Support teachers in photocopying and preparing of materials and resources
- Assist teachers in the dismissal of classes
- Participate in file checking and results tracking
- Minimum ‘A’ Levels or Diploma in any discipline (Full time), Entry Level candidates from Poly are welcome.
- Experience: Prior customer service related job experience is an advantage.
- Working hours:
- Weekdays (10.30 am to 7.30 pm OR 1.30 pm to 9.30 pm), Weekends (8.30 am to 6.30pm) with lunch and dinner break
- 4 weekdays and 1 weekend OR 3 weekdays and 2 weekends
3. Language abilities: Must be able to converse in English and Mandarin in order to liaise with the Chinese speaking parents
4. Computer literacy skills: MS Office
5. Personalities: Warm, positive, self-motivating, good organisation skills and interpersonal skills. A strong problem-solving team player.
In-house training will be provided to all administrators. Administrators will be sent to courses relevant to their job scope from time to time. Administrators who displayed strong leadership abilities will be groomed to eventually take the position of Centre Manager.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks.