Customer Service Assistant Executive
- Date Listed07/01/2020
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number08C2822
- Company Websitewww.bizhubasia.com
- Company NameBizhub Asia Pte Ltd
- Education LevelDiploma
• Support the sales to complete the sales transaction.
• Involve extensive communication with customers via e-mails & phone calls mainly, with occasional face to face meeting if required.
• Provide customers with prompt, accurate, valid and complete booking information as well as follow up for any changes by using the right methods/tools.
• Maintain records of interaction with the customers in an orderly manner.
• Process requirement to input and also the maintenance of company CRM system and other supporting systems; training will be given.
• Proactively coordinate with internal stakeholders e.g. Sales, Documentation, Finance, Operation, Stevedore etc. to ensure the smooth coordination and completeness of information and documents for all transaction.
• Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling and through interactive communication resolve or escalate the matter to the right party.
• Maintain a follow up with customer till problem resolved and ensure they are satisfied with the result.
• Carry out administrative support including but not limited to data entry, information consolidation, schedule updating, report preparation etc for the team.
• Monthly review and reporting of performance to line manager on the progress of customer service activities and any potential barrier for achievement.
• Analysing current business process and performance and seek for possible improvement in collaboration with Sales, Operation & Documentation and/ or other function.
• A strong team player whom is outgoing and willing to learn, develop and grow as well as to support the team to achieve business target and KPIs.
• Possess ITE/Diploma
• Customer oriented and excellent communication skills; written and verbal communication.
• Good listening skill with a lot of patience when communicating with the customer.
• Attentive to details.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
• Positive attitude and ability to work under stress.
• Independent worker, willing to take ownership of an opportunity and hands on every aspect of the job.
• Excellent computer skill and ability to handle a lot of data in a good pace.
• Mandarin speaker – to be able to liaise with mandarin speaking clients
Qualified or interested candidates, please kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: bizhub.jobs5(at)gmail.com
Kindly indicate the following details in your resume:
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
To facilitate faster application processing, please utilize the email stated and not
Apply Now or Send Email links in this website.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
EA License No: 08C2822
Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd