Concierge Assistant Manager [Orchard / Wellness Service / Gym]
- Date Listed14/09/2021
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number14c7279
- Company NameThe Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd
- Education LevelDiploma
Position: Assistant Manager – Concierge Services
Salary: $3,500 – $4,300
Working hours: 44 hours/ week, 6 off days/mth
Working Location: Orchard
The Assistant Manager will create, develop and market an innovative, premium holistic integrated Wellness Centre in Singapore whilst ensuring the achievement of sales goals, business objectives and profitability.
- Promote and sell programs, services and products offered by the Centre and conduct walk through of the Centre’s facilities.
- Strive to achieve sales target through communications and upselling to customers.
Concierge and Operations
- Correspond to internal and external customers enquiries, complaints and feedback, within 24 hours, before escalating to Operations Manager.
- Responsible for cultivating a cohesive and inspiring workplace culture amongst concierge team and practitioners
- Ensure Concierge team comply to Company’s code of conduct and grooming standards
- Provide support for implementation of workshop and programmes as necessary.
- Ensure SOPs compliance and timely update with MBO to facilitate appointments, bookings, cancellations between customers and practitioners for private sessions and consultations.
- Ensure accurate and timely administration of medical/clinical follow-up appointments and insurance claims
- Support manager in implementation of new services and programs and orientation and training of new team members
- Responsible for smooth operations of assigned service point(s), including concierge services, retail administrative and operational matters.
- Responsible for two-way communication between staff and management and ensure timely dissemination of information, escalation of issues and recommending solutions to problems.
- To support management to achieve stable, skilled and motivated workforce and achieve the desired customer and business outcomes.
- Responsible for the management of Concierge team, as well as the induction, regular competency audit, training and development of these staff, such that they are successful in their assigned tasks for accurate administration of customer journey and excellent customer service at all touch-points.
- Plan Concierge roster for Manager's approval, and resolve manning issues with Manager.
- Address wellness practitioners’ feedback and propose solutions to Manager.
- Retail stocks inventory management and assist to achieve sell-through target
- Co-develop training materials and structure with Merchandiser
- To perform other duties as assigned by the company.
- With relevant working experience in the similar industry
- Singaporean Only
Kindly submit your updated resume through the job ad. Alternatively you may also send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or +6582483300 (Whatsapp -Message)
Reg no: R1987094
The Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd Ea No : 14c7279