FULL TIME Beauty Salon Manager @ Walking On Sunshine, Orchard Central
- Date Listed21/09/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company Websitewww.walkingonsunshine.sg
- Company NameWalking on Sunshine Orchard Central
- Education LevelNot Specified
WALKING ON SUNSHINE is a totally new concept of dining and beauty salon. Over here, you can get healthy food, Korean hair makeover and barber services. Not only that, you can also have an opportunity to take as many pictures as possible with its beautifully designed environment. So don’t be shy, join me now and indulge yourself in Korean trend and culture right here, right now!
Accountable for the overall performance of assigned Centre, including sales & operations to achieve productivity or goals set by the company.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible to ensure effective utilization of capacity, couch occupancy and staff productivity
- Ensure smooth running at the flow level. Floor observation with immediately action coaching and provide solution to staff
- Work closely with Area Manager to achieve company goals
- Work closely with HR on hiring, staff retention, staff accommodation arrangement and etc
- Ensure all kind of services and consultations to customers are provided according to customer’s needs and satisfaction
- Perform daily checking on appointment, customer allocation, monitoring and service quality
- Develop good relationship with customers and account for high customer retention
- To ensure a positive example is set to other team members in the specific areas of behaviour, appearance, customer service and attitude
- To ensure the salon is operating to time to maximise commercial profitability
- To monitor salon hygiene and professional standard
- Responsible for recording business transaction
●Opportunity for career progression
●Staff Discount (as much as 40%!)
●Good Health Bonus
●Leave (Annual, Marriage, Maternity, Compassionate, Sick Leave, Hospitalization)
●Staff Meal & Uniform provided
●Well-groomed and maintain a professional self that suits our salon image.
●Good and precise communication skills
●Passionate about serving customers
●At least 5 years experience
●Start immediately or on a short notice will be prioritised in our selection process
●Only Singaporean and those without the need for work passes will be contacted
●9 hours per shift (excluding 1 hour break) between 10am to 8pm,
●5 or 6 days a week, including weekends.
●Monthly salary starts from S$2000- S$3000 + commission
●Work is located at Orchard Central, nearest MRT Somerset station.
HOW TO APPLY
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : 9171 3051
FOR MORE INFORMATION