Temp Tele-Surveyor (3 Weeks Commitment)
Date Listed 07/11/2018
Job Type Temporary
Company Name Beacon Consulting Pte Ltd
Job Responsibilities: (Training will be provided)
- Place outbound telephone calls on defence-related matters.
- Conduct surveys over the phone.
- Record responses.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A warm and approachable personality.
- Good command of English and a second language (Mandarin, Bahasa Melayu, Tamil) to converse with Mandarin, Bahasa Melayu and Tamil speaking individuals.
- Basic knowledge in Excel and use of web browser.
- Previous experience as Telemarketer or Tele-Surveyor would be an advantage.
- Able to start immediately and can commit to weekends.
- Commitment period of 3 weeks.
- A typical working week starts from Wednesday to Saturday.
- Working hours: 10.00am to 10.00pm (Wednesday to Saturday, including 1-hour lunch & 1-hour dinner break).
- On occasions when you are required to work for more than 44 hours per week, overtime pay will be given.
Interested applicants, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.