Customer Service Executive // Central
Date Listed 14/09/2018
Job Type Temporary
EA License Number 13C6342
Company Name RecruitFirst
Working hours: Mon – Fri (11am - 5pm)
Duration: 3 months
- Translate the company’s service vision, corporate objectives and core values into handling plan for each customer.
- Be the voice of the customers. Suggest improvements and seek opportunities for innovation in customer service standards, policies and procedures for the company or department.
- Communicate politely and timely including but not limited to SMS, email, letter and telephone calls.
- Demonstrate awareness of the customers’ needs by taking actions that are tailored to the customers’ needs and requirements.
- Provide effective service recovery in addressing customer’s needs by ensuring compliance to service recovery procedures and minimizing costs through corrective actions
- Coordinate with the relevant stakeholders to investigate and respond to customers in a timely manner.
- Identify and highlight issues that impact policies, processes and procedures for the necessary changes/ improvements.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of correspondence or discussions with the customers in various systems.
- Keep abreast of developments and changes in products, services, policies and procedures by reading pertinent journals, attending briefing/meetings and courses.
- Participate in a variety of special projects as requested, including explorations of system or process improvements etc.
- Min. Diploma/Nitec
RecruitFirst is hiring. You will be outsourced to our client.
(Only Singaporeans can apply)
If interested, please whatsapp Wai Fong at 9061*3510 with:
1. Full Name
2. Education background
3. Commitment period
(Fast replies within 12 hours)
AND email resume to email@example.com with the subject "ATTN TO WAI FONG"
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chia Wai Fong (Outsourcing Team)
EA. 13C6342 (RecruitFirst Pte Ltd)