Telemarketing (Full Time/Part Time)
Date Listed 06/08/2018
Job Type Part-Time
Company Name Rigors
Telemarketer Job Responsibilities:
- A Telemarketer solicits orders for merchandise or services by identifying prospects; telephoning customers; persuade customers buy services.
Telemarketer Job Duties:
- Identifies prospects by reading telephone and zip code directories and other prepared listings.
- Calls prospective customers by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Influences customers to buy services and merchandise by following a prepared sales talk to give service and product information and price quotations.
- Completes orders by recording names, addresses, and purchases; referring orders for filling.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 21 y/o
- Diploma & Above
Interested candidates please send your resume to HR@rigors.com.sg and shortlisted candidates will be notified.