Temporary Logistics Coordinator (Up to $2000)
Date Listed 10/10/2018
Job Type Temporary
Education Level O-Level
• Guide a team of coordinators associates to provide administrative support to the Operations.
• Handle order processing, prepare and maintain reports and files for all operations records, correspondence, plans, and expenses.
• Assist in the coordination and preparation of all necessary documentation for the movement of cargo.
• Perform tracking and tracing functions, and assist in the daily warehouse and administrative activities and communications
• Liaise closely with external parties to ensure shipments are expedited smoothly.
• Correspondence and liaison with customers and to attend to their enquiries.
• Handle any other ad-hoc / administrative duties.
please send updated CV to email@example.com
Add to Watchlist