Admin / Personal Assistant (Hourly Pay)
- Date Listed25/11/2021
- Job TypePart-Time
What you'll be doing:
- Property researches and coordination
- Greeting clients, answering the telephone, and making follow-up calls.
- Preparing correspondence, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
- Administration real estate work - Liaising with to schedule, Filing paperwork, ensuring viewings run smoothly etc.
- Preparing real estate forms and documents.
- Prospecting Leads and Marketing
- Coordinating showings, assisting at open houses, and obtaining feedback.
- Ordering supplies, preparing and distributing marketing materials.
- Maintaining electronic and paper filing systems.
- Preparing listing materials and posting property listings.
- Managing a client database and preparing reports.
- Assisting with closing processes.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
5 days work week
Contract length: Flexible (2 Weeks Probation)
Expected Start Date: December 2021
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Contract
Hourly Pay: $10 to $12 Per Hour Depending On Experience
How Many Days A Week? 2 to 3 days a week.
- Day shift
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 100% (Required)