Interior sales designer
- Date Listed21/05/2020
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Education LevelHigher Nitec
One amazing human being - Strong in heart, generous in spirit. Daring and unafraid.
R̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ Hungry to create Ⓑⓞⓛⓓ works.
- Got so many I͛͛͛d͛͛͛e͛͛͛a͛͛͛s͛͛͛,it's falling out of your pockets.
- Sick of working in an uninspiring environment.
- Would rather be part of a smaller, highly effective team.
- Has good creative juice flowing for every new project
- Excellent customer service, good follow-up and after-sales service is important
- Convert leads to sales
- Project management and site supervision to ensure a smooth workflow for the whole project
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Sales Driven with the Can-Do attitude.
- Good Responsibility
- Strong communication skills.
- Independent & self-motivated.
- Able to liaise with Mandarin-speaking homeowner & contractors.
- At least ONE-year working experience in this trade.
- Basic Sketchup skills
- Only Singaporean are welcome
- Our own in-house carpentry workshop in Singapore. No Middle man so Costing will be much Lower and highly Competitive than others. Makes it Easier to close deals as well as H̳i̳g̳h̳e̳r̳ ̳P̳r̳o̳f̳i̳t̳ ̳M̳a̳r̳g̳i̳n̳ for you!
- Attractive commission compensation
- Sales Target Incentives
- Sales Performance Bonus