You might be interested in these similar ads
Graphic Designer and Sales co ordinator. Layout graphic Artist cum sales by dynamic printing company
Hi We are a dynamic printing company looking for a dynamic individual fast in pace in work done. Play the role of a layout artist cum Designer and Sales co ordinator. Layout graphic Artist cum sales to be handled mostly online orders to execute to put order into the production team to output in time for client Good learning curve -fast paced and must be deligient and alert in work. simple artwo ...
Autocad Draftsman / $2400
Autocad Draftsman / $2400- have experienced in the production of structural and architectural shop drawings- must be able to use current and existing AutoCAD softwares to produce drawings, coordination and integration of architectural and engineering drawings- at least Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Drafting, or equivalent- have AutoCAD skills- min 1 year of working experienceInterested ca ...
Retail,Office,Admin Customer Service, Internship, Sales, Marketing, Management, Event, IT coding, HR
GOOD LOBANG !!! SHARING IS CARINGClick and share this link with your friends: https://t.me/sgparttimejobssWith this link to our channel, you can relax and find job easily without scrolling thru facebook or gumtree for:1. Temp jobs (1-3 months)2. Part-time and Event jobs3. Full Time (Permanent) jobs4. Long-term part-time jobs (3 to 4 days per week)5. Contract jobs (6 months to 1 year)Welcome, a com ...
Part Time Graphic Design/Social Media Executive
Looking for part time graphic design cum social media executiveJob Scope- Graphic designs for packaging, posters, social media posting, website, etc- Plan, curate and design social media postings- Recruit and coordinate with ambassadors or influencers to achieve specific marketing strategiesRequirement- Able to work at least 3 times per week- Flexible hour arrangement is possible.- Housewives are ...
- Date Listed01/08/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Education LevelDiploma
• Collaborate with internal teams to define and design innovative materials and solutions for all internal and external collaterals.
• Create high-quality creatives for all media formats and types – print, online, banners, billboards, gifs.
Be the expert for all graphic design and motion graphic work.
• Ability to grasp multiple design requirements with careful attention to detail.
• Ideal candidate is a team player who is professionally mature with a strong work ethic and ability to work independently, manage his/her own time and take initiative as needed.
• Flexible, open-minded and able to respond to constructive feedback in regard to revisions to designs and projects as necessary.
• Comfortable working in a face-paced environment that is constantly changing.
• Ability to demonstrate ownership of projects and work collaboratively. Effectively manage time, prioritise tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision.
• Knowledge of graphic editing tools, including animation and motion graphics editing.
• Diploma, BA/BS degree or relevant industry/technical qualification in graphic design, media arts, illustration, communications or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 0-3 years of professional experience developing, editing, testing and iterating multimedia/advertising creatives.
• Include portfolio, website or other samples of work. Candidates without working experience but open to learn with a can-do attitude can apply. Mentoring will be provided.