Technical Designer | Up to $2000 basic | Apparel
Date Listed 07/11/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 04C4142
- 5 days work week.
- Good career opportunity.
- Able to start work in a short period.
- Provide direction and guidance to a team of technicians and assistants to ensure accurate execution of requested measurements, quality, construction, and overall fit of merchandise.
- To create clear and simple CWS and provide accurate heat transfer, embroidery & print placement
- Able to audit digital and traditional patterns to figure out the best possible way to realize a design
- Ensure that size specs are achievable while recognizing and solving advanced fit problems
- Provide feedback and comments during the fittings to verify that all issues are identified
- Issue grading guidelines to drafter/grader after fit approval to ensure quality is kept consistent for the entirety of the production phase
- Approve samples to proceed to the production phase after a thorough evaluation of fit, measurement, pattern shaping, hanger appeal, and functionality
- Demonstrate garment details on computerized flat sketches.
- Uses industry knowledge and experience to broaden or clarify customer and product problems/opportunities.
- Help technicians resolve fit, pattern and construction issues with details technical flat sketches.
- Ensure that the quality of sample is in line with brand’s quality standards.
- Must have a strong understanding of garment construction and fabric types
- Proficient skills in technical design, conducting/overseeing fittings, garment construction, pattern making, grade rules and translating the intent of Design into technical packages.
- Proficiency and comfort in the use of technology to support Technical Design.
- Know grading rules, textiles, colors, style details and size specifications
- Must have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to handle fast pace environment and change
Interested candidates please send an updated resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org (REG1878745) or call 63260125 for a confidential discussion.