Graphic Designer | 83 Science Park Dr | Up to $2,500++ | Immediate Hiring
- Date Listed23/12/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company Websitealchemyfoodtech.com
- Company NameALCHEMY Foodtech
- Education LevelDiploma
ALCHEMY Foodtech is a venture backed Singapore foodtech start-up that makes staples healthier by lowering glucose release in white rice, white bread, buns, noodles etc without changing the taste, appearance and texture of the food.
Graphic Designer Duties
- Bringing the brief and concept to life based on the client’s needs and vision.
- Keeping budget, time and production constraints in mind.
- Preparing mockups and presenting to the Head of Marketing before deciding on a final design/concept.
- Editing proofs to client’s specifications and getting signoff/approval before finalising artwork.
- Working and collaborating with the Head of Marketing on marketing plans and activations.
- Adapting and rolling out approved concepts to various media, above and below the line.
- Adhering to our brand identity and guidelines.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders about progress of projects and any issues that may arise.
- Working with external departments to extend concept and visuals to other internal and external marketing-related material.
- Making sure artwork is correct and supplied in the right format/sizes/colour codes before being sent to press and production facilities.
- Work on multiple briefs at the same time.
Graphic Designer Skills
- Be creative, adaptable to trends and conceptualise original ideas.
- Have a strong, well-rounded portfolio that showcases your individual design aesthetic.
- Good communication skills to accurately convey your concepts to clients and team members.
- Be a skilled user of design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Mindful of client’s needs and the time and costs associated with what you will be delivering.
- Have an active interest in art/design and passionate about the work you deliver.