Interior Designer (Full-time permanent role)
- Date Listed20/11/2021
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company Websitehttps://www.unitedteam.com.sg/about
- Company NameUnited Team Lifestyle Pte Ltd
- Education LevelDiploma
United Team Lifestyle is a home grown interior design company committed to creating home designs with unique blends of style, quality and functionality, reflecting the personality and tastes of discerning home owners.
Founded in 2004, we have since been providing customers with personalized, unique and comprehensive solutions to all their home and commercial design and renovation needs. Our sincere and professional team, work tirelessly with all our clients to ensure that we deliver unique, personalized and elegantly designed homes just the way you want it. Our numerous repeat clients bear testament to our consistent ability to delivery exceptionally crafted homes at reasonable prices with no compromise on quality.
Join us today to be part of this exciting family, where the sky is the limit and opportunities for growth are abundant!
- Work with Lead Designer and other design team in supporting design works
- Manage clients by communicating and understanding their needs
- To plan, conceptualise and propose interior design ideas or solutions to meet client’s needs
- Provide professional advice on space planning, design conceptualization, material selection and color scheme.
- Prepare layout, technical drawings and 3D design drawings for clients
- Attend site/clients meeting (if necessary) to better understand clients' design requirements
- Oversee interior design process for entire project consistent with project timeline, budget and program
- Present and coordinate with different stakeholders in relation to the project
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Min 1 to 3 years of relevant working experience.