Dog walking/sitting/other services!
Date Listed 17/05/2017
- Is your dog left alone at home all day and you wish to change that?
- Do you have neither the time nor energy to walk your dog every day?
- Did you just get a new dog and want advice?
- Are you looking through dog supplies and don't know where to start?
- Would you like someone to aid you in shopping for dog supplies?
If so, drop me a text! I offer a variety of dog services, ranging from advice on food and training, to one-on-one walks, to dog/house-sitting when you're away.
As I'm extremely flexible and adaptable, I'm more than happy to discuss what is it you'd like your furkid to do while in my care. Over the past 6 years, I've either worked directly with dogs, or volunteered at shelters. As such, I have been exposed to a whole variety of dog breeds, sizes, and temperaments. I'm also an internationally certified canine first aid responder.
- One-on-one dog walks
- Group walk (max 3)
- Walk + swim at ECP (only for those within walking distance to the beach)
- Dog sitting (at your place)
- Drop by (to give your dog a pee break/short walk/meal)
- Housesitting (don't want your furkid to be home alone while you're out of town? Contact me!)
As a bonus, I am also able to:
- Be a personal shopper for dog supplies (food, treats, accessories, etc). I spend a lot of time scouring both physical and online pet stores and forums for deals and seek only the best for my dogs, and yours!
- Dog advice (just got a new dog or have a question regarding dog behaviour, diets, or training? Feel free to get in touch!)
If you're interested, please do feel free to text me at 97572839.