Process Engineer (Sheet Metal Industry) woodland
- Date Listed30/06/2020
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number14c7279
- Company NameThe Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd
- Education LevelNot Specified
Position title : Process Engineer (Sheet Metal Industry)
Working Days: Mon-Friday , 5 working days
Working hours : 9am-6pm
Salary : SGD 2,500 – SGD 3,000
Key Skills and Qualification
• Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Minimum 3-4 years of working experience in relevant field. Working experience in sheet metal environment an advantage.
• Able to travel and work independently.
• Able to read drawings and understand welding symbols, surface finishes and tolerances.
• Knowledge in Solidworks, AutoCad and ProE software
Job Scopes & Responsibilities
• Create CAD & technology using machine software from Turret / Laser NC programming.
• Create development drawings from customer’s drawings (complicated parts & structures).
• Provide engineering support for production processes and assemblies
• Design sheet metal product according to customer’s requirements.
• Able to led a team to determine the project steps and approaches (NPI)
• Monitor, follow-up and periodically reviewed project progress.
• Design innovative tooling solution in order to reduce production cost, improve product quality, process efficiency and support product development to meet customers’ requirement
• Develop and maintain documentation of processes and procedures (WI)
• Provide detail drawings and bill of materials for equipment and sub-assemblies.
• Liaise with in-house Engineers & Technician on assembly and testing.
• Willing to travel on an occasional basis, both domestically and internationally to support the Engineering team when required.
Interested applicants can also send your resume to email@example.com or +6582483300 (WhatApps - Message)
Reg No : R1987094
The Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd Ea No : 14c7279