Process Engineer (Sheet Metal / North)
Date Listed 29/10/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 08C2822
Company Website www.bizhubasia.com
Company Name Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
Education Level Diploma
- Create CAD & technology using machine software from Turret / Laser NC programming.
- Create development drawings from customer’s drawings (complicated parts & structures).
- Provide engineering support for production processes and assemblies.
- Design sheet metal product according to customer’s requirements.
- Able to lead a team to determine the project steps and approaches (NPI).
- Monitor, follow-up and periodically reviewed project progress.
- Design innovative tooling solution in order to reduce production cost, improve product quality, process efficiency and support product development to meet customers’ requirement.
- Develop and maintain documentation of processes and procedures (WI).
- Provide detail drawings and bill of materials for equipment and sub-assemblies.
- Liaise with in-house Engineers & Technician on assembly and testing.
- Willing to travel on an occasional basis, both domestically and internationally to support the Engineering team when required.
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3-4 years of working experience in relevant field.
- Working experience in sheet metal environment an advantage.
- Able to read drawings and understand welding symbols, surface finishes and tolerances.
- Knowledge in Solidworks, AutoCad and ProE software.
Qualified or interested candidates, please kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: gida.bizhub(at)gmail.com
To facilitate faster application processing, please utilize the email stated and not Apply Now or Send Email links in this website.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
EA No. 08C2822