Project Engineer (Civil/Consturction/Eletrical)
Date Listed 22/10/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number EA No. 08C2822
Company Website www.bizhubasia.com
Company Name Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
Education Level Degree
- Assist project manager with day to day on-site monitoring, project implementation and scheduling.
- To schedule, co-ordinate, implement and manage projects- in part or wholly- to ensure timely work progress, goods or services delivery on schedule, while taking into account the budgeted qualities and cost.
- Ensuring that work is carried out according to approved plans, regulations and contract specifications.
- Accountable for the safety and quality of the project.
- Conduct project progress meetings, as well as reviewing schedules.
- Manage the project team’s training.
- Liaising with consultants and sub-contractors, as primary liaison to the client and the person coordinating teams of workers from different specialty disciplines.
- Prepare method statement, proposal, test plan, acceptance plan and timeline schedule in collaboration with the Project Manager as the case may require.
- Accountable for preparing weekly/ monthly progress reports.
- Perform ad hoc duties as assign by supervisors.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience.
- Degree in Construction Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Possess strong mechanical aptitude.
- Possess good knowledge of materials, economics, science, mathematics, engineering and relevant laws and legal regulations.
- Ability to read AUTOCAD / Schematic preferable.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: gida.bizhub(at)gmail.com
To facilitate faster application processing, please utilize the email stated and not Apply Now or Send Email links in this website.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
EA No. 08C2822