- Date Listed19/09/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number14C7279
- Education LevelDegree
Job Objectives/Job Summary:
As a Drafter (BIM), he/she has to prepare drawings and topographical and relief maps used in civil engineering projects by using BIM modelling.
- Prepare drawings and detailed design documents for preliminary, construction and as-built status by using BIM Modeling, AutoCAD, Revit
- Assist Project Engineers and Project Managers at all levels
- Remain constantly updated with the drafting technology to maintain technical competency
- Plan all drawing request to meet the submission deadline
- On time delivery of all drawings, correct and accurate drawings and maintain soft copy of achieve drawings
- Draft plans and detailed drawings for structures, installations, and construction projects working from sketches or notes.
- Finish and duplicate drawings and documentation packages, according to required mediums and specifications for reproduction using blueprinting, photography, or other duplicating methods.
- Review rough sketches, drawings, specifications, and other engineering data received from civil engineers to ensure that they conform to design concepts.
- Explain drawings to production or construction teams and provide adjustments as necessary.
- Calculate weights, volumes, and stress factors and their implications for technical aspects of designs.
- Determine quality, cost, strength and quantity of required materials, and enter figures on materials lists.
- Ad hoc assignments.
- Must have working experience in the Singapore industry
Whatsapp +65 9177 0469
Eustace Chai Reg No.: R1986484
The Supreme HR Advisory EA No.: 14C7279