Calling out for Automation Engineer? Wanna earn up to $5800/month?!
Date Listed 07/07/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Education Level Diploma
• To architect automation and integration of manufacturing processes & machinery to achieve production efficiency & productivity improvements at optimal cost.
• To define, specify, procure solution, implement, validate automated processes to be integrated with shop floor systems for monitoring, control & data collection for continuous improvements leading to preventive and predictive measures in meeting factory needs.
• To conceptualize automated solutions, with ability to draw sketches to accurate scale, showing relation of proposed installation to existing facilities with exact specifications & dimension to facilitate automated process.
• Research & implement new technologies, innovate process/design/machine/tooling that can help to save cost & time to achieve optimization.
• To work closely with team members, stakeholders ,process owners and /or system integrators/vendors in providing feasibility studies on automation proposals and support the deployment of automated solution to meet deliverables.
• To support buy-off , installation , validation qualification & training of automated solutions , complete with proper documentations as part of hand over to factory.
• Has global site support responsibilities depending on location where automated solution is deployed.
• Minimum 5 years’ relevant automation experience in manufacturing or process industry, preferably in EMS back end processes.
• Industry Engineering knowledge will be an added advantage.
• Well versed in Mechanical Design with good knowledge on Electro-Pneumatic circuit control, PLC programming, electrical wiring and robot application.
• Sound knowledge on various kinds of sensors used in automation and its characteristics, machine to machine interface.
• Added advantage for candidates with knowledge in scripting, asp.net, html, Java, Eclipse, VS.net, MS SQL, Oracle , Vertica.
• Knowledge of Lean concept, ISO Quality system, ESD standards & Safety Compliance.
• Team player, able to work well with all levels and under pressure.
• Independent, resourceful and self-driven with strong analytical ,troubleshooting & time management skills.
• Detail-oriented personality with creative thinking skills.
• Excellent interpersonal & cross cultural communication skills.
• Able to travel for site support.
Salary range: up to $5800/month