You might be interested in these similar ads
You will be joining a well-established Electrical Engineering Company (almost a quarter of a century old) which specialises in maintenance, servicing and testing of electrical installations, 22kV switchgears, transformers, low voltage switchboards and cables up to 22kV. We believe an engineer should "dirty his hands" and work from the ground up. You will have 3 highly experienced in-house LEWs as ...
Responsibilities:Provide technical and engineering support for Aesthetic Equipment which includes on-site maintenance servicing.Provide after sales maintenance service to customers.Provide calibration of electronic components and execute laser alignment procedures.Manage routine repair work and provide troubleshooting and installation setup.Manage spare part inventory and warranty spare part retur ...
Production Operator x 19 - (Up$2000 / Boon Lay / Operation of Machine / Hiring Fast) Monday - Friday, 5 Days Rotating Shift (3 shifts - morning, afternoon and night) Boon Lay Up$2000 Job Information - Operating of machine - Perform paint work including masking process - Adhoc tasked assigned by supervisor Apply Now!! Hiring Fast!!! Interested ...
机械设计工程师 - 5天工作周 - firstname.lastname@example.org 每周5天 月薪2,500新元至6,000新元。 雇主是新加坡证券交易所上市公司。 雇主为半导体行业提供集成自动化解决方案。 更多资料请看以下英文版： Mechanical Design Engineer – 5 Day Week – S$2500/mth 5 day week S$2,500/mth to S$6,000/mth. Employer is a SGX-listed Company. Employer provides integrated automation solutions to the semiconductor industry. MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Desig ...
*Singaporean / PR Only!*Duties & Responsibilities:General repair and maintenance on Air Compressor, Mechanical Equipment and Fire protection system etc.Performs preventive maintenance work as per schedule on M&E equipment and appliancesTo carry out duty on modification and installation of M&E equipment and appliances when called forAttends to clients’ complaints or service worksTo perform duties a ...
QA ENGINEER required for an established company in SingaporeJob Duties:Establish the quality plan for project activities in line with ISO 9001 QSPerform verification and validation activitiesLiaise with customers and suppliers on product quality standardsRequirements:Diploma or Degree in Mechanical/ElectronicsISO 9001 QS Internal Auditor trainedAt least 2 years experience in heavy industriesKnowle ...
Responsibilities 1. Capture the customer need and requirement with marketing team, define and provide conceptual design. 2. Guide and mentoring the design team with design thinking. 3. Mastering design and product review activities, continue improvement plan etc. together with hardware/software design team. 4. Project/product design schedule planning and driving 5 ...
SMT Process Engineer
Date Listed 28/08/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website http://3logytech.com/
Company Name Trilogy Technologies Pte Ltd
Education Level Nitec
Reporting to the Senior Production Engineer, you shall be responsible to:
- Oversee & manage the entire SMT production, lead, motivate & train a team of SMT Operator & Technician
- Perform programming, assist in the set & debug of equipment like stencil & screen printers, solder paste machine, reflow oven, hot air rework stations, etc
- Ensure high efficiency in the machines' operation and SMT processes including but not limited to paste management, profiling, etc
- Provide technical support to ongoing design/ layout/ engineering projects & troubleshoot customers' faulty boards in the quickest turnaround time & most cost-effective manner
- Collaborate with Quality & other stakeholders to conduct product inspections, failure analysis, develop & implement production methods, define DOC with ISO/version control & practice IPQC in accordance to industry standards
- Work closely with R&D/ Engineering on product improvements & new products, eg. assembly of early prototype, experimental PCB & FAI
- Trouble, evaluate & resolve SMT-related problems, recommend & implement improvements related to the production process, equipment performance & product quality
- Perform routine preventive maintenance checks (including maintaining & ordering spare parts for the PCBA floor) to ensure key tools are calibrated
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Superior, eg. practice daily 5S housekeeping, proper ESD handling procedures, temperature taking of environment, fridge & dry box, X-ray (only if needed), participate in special projects, etc
- Minimum NITEC in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline &5 years of hands-on SMT relevant work experience preferably in the high product mix and low quantities environment
- Certifications relevant to industry standards, CAD / IPC background is a plus
- Strong time management, production planning, problem solving & computing skills
- Knowledge of machine programming & industrial standards (eg. ANSI, MIL) is a must & lean manufacturing an added advantage
- Good technical writing skills with ability to generate process validation reports, SOP & process documents
- Positive working and learning attitude, inquisitive, great initiative, pro-active, creative, passionate with Engineering, result-oriented
- Self-disciplined and motivated, fast learner, high flexibility & adaptability, good interpersonal skills
- Able to multitask, work independently and as a team within tight deadlines & work schedule
EMBARK YOUR CAREER JOURNEY WITH TRILOGY!
Attractive staff benefits include 18 days annual leave, medical benefits, insurance, corporate t-shirt, 5-day work week (no shift), etc. Competitive remuneration package will be given to the right & suitable candidate with the desired skillset.
If you're interested to explore this challenging career opportunity with us, please forward your detailed work resume stating your experience, contact details, reason for leaving, availability, current & expected salary to Jen@3logytech.com NOW!
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Since 2010, Trilogy Technologies is a one-stop engineering solution provider in Singapore from PCBA, cable harness to box building & testing. We pride ourselves as a customer centric & innovative company having our own in-house capabilities, SMT machines, competent IPC trainers and R&D department to ensure highest quality.