Assistant System Engineer (up to $3k, IP Surveillance / CCTV / Access Control)
- Date Listed12/10/2019
✔ Great benefits and career progression!
✔ Handling key government projects
✔ Up to S$3k + more bonuses
· Employment type: Permanent
· Location: Bedok
· Working Hours: 5.5 days work week
· Pay: S$2,500 to S$3,000 + VB + Company benefits!
• Manage and coordinate with multiple vendors, for Security and IT systems such IP Surveillance, Card Access, blade servers, SAN storage, etc
• Execution and supervision of project activities such as drawings, submittals, design, estimation, follow-ups, installation, commissioning, handing over, training, etc
• Coordinates with Client / Consultant’s representatives for system requirement, any site instructions, assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on Daily/Weekly basis.
• Submits site reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required (for engineer)
• Supports the Project Manager in accomplishing all the goals and targets for the groups at site.
• Perform onsite troubleshooting and technical support. After which to propose security solutions to customer in various sectors.
• Project management and documentation
• Perform test, configuration & commissioning of IP Cameras, VMS, SQL and network switches
• Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in IP Surveillance (or CCTV) and Access Control configuration, Installation and maintenance
• Knowledge of MS Windows Server and basic PC hardware structure
• Knowledge of TCP/IP, Network Structure, Firewall, LAN and VLAN
• Advantage if Milestone VMS Certified
• Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications
• Good to have experience with anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls and content filtering
• Ability to communicate network/applications security issues to peers and management
*To apply, contact 98221115 or send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with reason(s) for leaving past employments, last drawn and expected salary.
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
RecruitFirst Pte Ltd E.A. 13C6342
Joseph Yap Shi Hao (R1767577)