Assistant Engineer | Tampines Location | Up to $2700 (Ref.26387)
Date Listed 08/08/2018
- Performs servicing and maintenance of equipment and system, installation
- Collects and monitors customer equipment performance indices and performs schedules preventive maintenance (PM) with customer when required.
- Liaises with customer directly for their requirements.
- Plans and proposes project deadlines and carries out the tasks accordingly.
- Perform on-call and standby duty as required.
- Has initiative to identify and resolve technical issues
- Min Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics or Electrical or Electronics
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience
- Able to start immediately/short notice is preferred
Interested candidates,kindly email resume (with stated job position and Ref No.) & cover letter to: email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No.: R1659635 (Nur Haida Sakina Binte Mohd Azmi)
Recruitment License : 12C5051