Project Executive | Central Location | Up to $3000 (Ref.26971)
Date Listed 12/09/2018
- Monitoring projects planning and scheduling for interior design,Interior fit-out coordination.
- Liaise with clients on keeping track & control schedules of cost, time & quality, important meet deadlines.
- Liaise with subcontractors for follow up of drawings, submission, completion letter, delivery process etc.
- Perform & monitor budgeting and expenditure control management.
- Familiar with building contractual terms & laws in Singapore.
- Manage site operation, coordination & safety meeting.
- Min 2-3 years experience in similar field
- Must have experience in Commercial Interior Design industry
Interested candidates,kindly email resume (with stated job position and Ref No.) & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No.: R1659635 (Nur Haida Sakina Binte Mohd Azmi)
Recruitment License : 12C5051