Quality Control Engineer | West Location | Up to $3200 (Ref.23028)
Date Listed 13/09/2018
- Perform inspections, checks, tests, and sampling procedures of their products -especially springs.
- Perform inspections of products according to well defined criteria.
- Rework or reject sub-assemblies or finished products as required.
- Conduct internal audit & exposure in ISO standards & documentations.
- Accurately document the results of the inspections and testing.
- Assist in the writing and updating inspection procedures, protocol and checklists.
- Evaluate problems and make initial recommendations for possible corrective action to supervise.
- Min "N"/"O" Levels
- Min. 2~3 years Quality Control experience in Manufacturing industry
Interested candidates,kindly email resume (with stated job position and Ref No.) & cover letter to: email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No.: R1659635 (Nur Haida Sakina Binte Mohd Azmi)
Recruitment License : 12C5051