Service Engineer - Marine | West Location | Up to $2800 (Ref.27328)
Date Listed 07/11/2018
- Carrying out works on board vessels eg., Fixed & portable gas detectors, fixed CO2 fire extinguishing system, fixed dry chemical system and fire alarm system, etc.
- Preparing service report & certificates
- Corresponding & arranging jobs with sub-contractors & suppliers
- Liaising with vessels’ owners, agents and shipyards on vessels schedule and making necessary arrangement
- Preparing necessary documentations to facilitate smooth operations
- Conduct maintenance and inspection on marine firefighting and safety system.
- Maintenance job in the workshop.
- Make reports/papers on inspection
- Liaise by emails with HQ and clients.
- Other as-hoc assignment as and when required
- Min Diploma in any Engineering
- At least 2 years in electrical or mechanical engineering experience
Interested candidates,kindly email resume (with stated job position and Ref No.) & cover letter to: email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No.: R1659635 (Nur Haida Sakina Binte Mohd Azmi)
Recruitment License : 12C5051