support System Engineer
- Date Listed10/06/2021
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number19C9629
- Company NameOne Vogue Pte Ltd
- To perform server administration tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, group policies, print services, research event log warnings and errors, and resource monitoring, ensuring system architecture components work together seamlessly.
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
- Monitor datacenter health and respond to hardware issues as they arise; help build, test, and maintain new servers as needed.
- Maintain internal infrastructure requirements including, laptop and desktop computers, servers, routers, switches, firewalls, printers, phones, security updates; support internet, intranet, LANs, WANs, and network segments Interact with the help desk and other teams to assist in troubleshooting, identify root cause, and provide technical support when needed.
- Perform routine/scheduled audits of the systems, including all backups.
- Liaise with internal and external partners to communicate project status, activities, and achievements.
- Practical knowledge and hands-on experiences in system troubleshooting and isolation.
- Experience in implementing, administrating and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows OS, Active Directory, Microsoft 365 productivity product, System & Software Management, Hypervisor (i.e VMware vSphere or Hyper-V), Backup software (Veeam or Veritas Backup Exec).
- 12 Month Contract(Renewable)
- Monday to Friday (9am-6pm)
Registration No: R2198911
EA License: 19C9629
One Vogue Pte Ltd