You might be interested in these similar ads
1.Perform Surveillance Inspection to ensure that the construction work is performed and duly meeting the project specific Quality Requirements.2.Verify in process inspection, final inspection and welding.3.Carry out Welding control and inspection.4.Prepare and maintain Welding Audit Report during construction.5.Record result of inspections and maintain records of specific items as per contra ...
Job Descriptions:Generate and submit predictive and preventive maintenance programme (PM, and PdM; annual and long cycle) for plant rotating, static & vehicular equipment.Adhere to annual and long cycle maintenance schedule, with consideration to Production Dept. requests before planning & organizing weekly and daily assignment.Formulate work instructions, and work records such as job sheets for a ...
Supervise, plan and co-ordinate and distribute work to his subordinates.Study and analyse daily and monthly reports to achieve high productivity and efficiency of plant operation.Plan production schedule, according to stock level and demand.Monitor stock control of storage tanks.Check and review plant operation condition daily.Ensure the cleanliness and orderliness of the plants and their surround ...
Job DescriptionJob ScopeAssisting Head of Maintenance Dept for all engineering activities in the company. This to include taking responsibility for all machinery and equipment in the company.Manage and ensure that all machinery and equipment operates safely and operates at its optimum to deliver all the required targets of the daily production, customers’ specifications, and schedules.Manage and c ...
✔ Great benefits and career progression!✔ Reputable MNC at East Singapore!✔ Good learning exposure!Job Information· Employment type: Permanent· Location: Bedok· Working Hours: 5.5 days work week· Pay: S$3,000 to S$5,00 + VB + Company benefits!Job Descriptions• Manage CCTV system implementation projects.• Prepare design calculations, block diagrams, functional design specifications, all drawings an ...
Working Days: 5.5 Day A Week Salary : $3800 -$4500need to work at site as well Requirements: -Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent. -Minimum Diploma in mechanical / electrical / civil engineering. Job Scope: -Direct work experience within construction industry. -Experience in handling multiple projects simultaneously & able to work under fast pace ...
Project Engineer (5 days, Ubi, $2500-3000)This candidate will be hired to handle all company’s installation projectsJob responsibilities:-• Plan, execute and supervise for various projects• Ensure all projects are completed according to required standards• Preparation of all relevant documents (e.g M&E, Construction drawing)• Liaise and work closely with the installation team and Audio/Visual Desi ...
Date Listed 02/04/2019
Job Type Contract
Company Name QuEST Global
- Correcting /Collecting data for engineering registers such as EEL , MEL ( equipment list ) , EX register , Line list , valve list.
- Existing documentation clean up and categorizing them to BWO new profile format.
- Topside experienced
- Carry out engineering design / drawings and supervise the works of his subordinates and ensure that requirements for engineering designs/drawings are met.
- Assist the Assistant Section Manager / Section Manager / Senior Section Managerin the management of the respective sections of the Engineering Office.
- Plan, organise and manage engineering activities and feedback crucial matters from projects.
- Perform the role of Lead Engineer when appointed.
- Carry out engineering design/drawings related to their disciplines.
- Review design and drawings prepared by subordinates.
- Review and approve, if required, production drawings (e.g. isometric drawings) prepared by Production Engineering.
- Prepare Purchase Specifications, as required.
- Approve drawings submitted by subcontractors or vendors.
- Provide technical support to Operations and Commercial Departments.
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures comply with specifications, quality standards, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities which may be assigned to him / her.