Date Listed 11/07/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 12C6126
Company Name Maxximus Consultancy
Education Level Degree
1. Overall-In-Charge and ensure of project’s smooth operation in compliance to safety procedures.
2. Lead and direct facilities team in daily management of operational activities.
3. Responsible for hiring, coaching, performance managing and developing the team.
4. Responsible for developing an effective facilities organization whilst operating within budget.
5. Lead the development and management of the facilities business plans and forecasts in alignment with corporate goals and objectives.
6. Lead the facilities team in the development, implementation and continual improvement of the team emergency response and business continuity programs.
7. Ensure compliance with company guidelines and local authorities requirements.
8. Manage the contracts and responsible for the P&L of the project.
9. Carry out Financial Management for contracts.
10. Ensure that the premises and amenities upkeep and maintenance are carried out by the functional team.
11. Liaise with client on the upgrading works, Capex and Opex.
12. Attend all meetings with client and HQ as and when required.
13. Ensure proper keeping of records in accordance with the Quality Policy of the client and Company.
14. Ensure the contractual KPIs are met at all times.
15. Any other duties as required.
1. Degree in Building/ Mechanical/ Electrical engineering or any other related discipline with min 7 years of proven experience in facility management for large facility.
2. Experience in managing and leading a team of more than 30 staffs.
3. Able to work independently and possess good interpersonal skills.
4. Good communication skills in both verbal and written.
· Interested candidates do email CV in MS Word with recent photo and salary information and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org
· We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
EA License No: 12C6126
Max Tan R1222788