IT Support Analyst
Date Listed 07/11/2018
* Provide customer service, troubleshooting, and assisting others with technical solutions
* Handle Software Application Programming. Involved in Development, Design and Planning & Implementation.
* Work with cross functional teams and involved in design & implementation discussions.
* Perform unit testing and system integration testing for quality assurance
* Provide operational support and ongoing maintenance and enhancement after implementation
* Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
* Good software development experience in web based applications, Linux and Database (Oracle / SQL Server) implementation
* Good in Software Application Support, Programming and Database and Network Architecture knowledge.
* Strong analytical skills and able to work under tight timelines
* Good time keeper, person of integrity
* Commitment to quality, attention to detail
Interested candidates are to forward your detailed resume stating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.