Date Listed 16/08/2019
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website http://www.keppelshipyard.com.sg
Company Name Alpine Engineering Services Pte Ltd
Education Level Higher Nitec
- Perform troubleshooting and repair work on machines and equipment. This will include reading technical drawings (electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, etc) to diagnosis the problem.
- Examine, repair and replace defective / broken malfunction components and equipment due to breakage and excessive wear
- Promptly respond to and complete job requisitions according to request form
- Develop and execute the company predictive and preventative maintenance program.
- Assist in managing equipment spare parts inventory.
- Control and optimise the repair budget allocated
- Any other ad-hoc duties
- At least Higher Nitec in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or related field
- At least 2 years’ experience repairing electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, pneumatic equipment
- Hands-on experience on various equipment for Corrective & Preventive Maintenance
- Able to read an electrical schematic and understand the operation of the part/machine from the schematic alone
- Able to demonstrate his ability to work independently and identify machine faults through inspection of the equipment and an understanding of the machines operation
- Demonstrate ability to work as a team
- Possess a pleasant and outgoing personality
- Computer literate