Production Planner - Precision Engineering Services / Tuas / 5 Days
- Date Listed11/01/2022
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Education LevelDiploma
5 days, 8.30am- 6.15pm
Location: Pioneer/ Tuas
Salary: $2800 -$3300
- Manage plans, schedules, coordinates and/or monitors final approval of products through the complete production cycle.
- Works from engineering plans and production specifications to establish production schedules, labor loading, and capacity requirements.
- Planning of Daily Production Plan (DPP), Line Inventory and Balancing.
- Coordinates production plans to ensure materials are provided according to schedules.
- Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Specializing in Engineering preferred
- Proven experience as production planner, minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience in mechanical/ manufacturing/ precision/ semiconductor industry
- Good understanding of process cycle time and product quality accountability.
- Working experience with Enterprise Resource Planning system (ERP) & Materials Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Excellent Analytical and Problem-solving skills
Add to Watchlist