Project Engineer [Boon Lay / Commercial Kitchen & Laundry equipment]
- Date Listed21/07/2021
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number14C7279
- Company NameThe Supreme HR
Salary range : $3,000-$4,500
5 days , 8:30am-5:15pm
Location : Boon Lay
The Project Engineer will be in charge to manage onsite construction-related coordination activities, with an immediate emphasis on the build-out of commercial kitchen and laundry equipment in a high-end 5-star hotel project. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: interfacing with clients, consultants, main contractor, and various other trade subcontractors, design team, and all applicable entities; maintaining schedules; maintaining proper project documentation, cost controls, and quality of work. The position requires a minimum 2 years of experience managing commercial kitchen equipment fit-out construction.
- Work closely with other project team members including other project engineers, drafting and site safety supervisor assigned to the project.
- Manage all subcontractors on-site construction activities as the designated Project Manager.
- Monitor daily work activities of the various subcontractors to ensure proper adherence to job site safety policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with the subcontractors to maintain the project schedule in an attempt to avoid potential delays, achieve milestones and meet completion dates.
- Develop and evaluate project schedules.
- Manage meetings and correspondence with consultants / Clients / Main Contractor.
- Participate with the project team to ensure timely coordination of submittals, requests for information (RFI’s) and plan revisions.
- Monitor and inspect work progress for quality control and quality assurance; identify and resolve problem issues in a timely manner.
- Participate in weekly progress meetings; review subcon payment applications; review and resolve change order requests.
- Assist Project Manager to prepare and submit monthly progress claims and liaise closely with QS for work done certification of site progress.
- Work closely with the team to fulfill all requirements and expectations during testing and commissioning with a consultant.
- Assist the Project Manager and other project team members to close out the project for handover with OMM and as-built documentation submission.
- Minimum (3) years field construction experience working as a Project Engineer
- Commercial Kitchen equipment fit-out construction: 2 years
- Knowledgeable in general building and site/civil construction
- Knowledge of reading project plans and specifications, including interior design detailing.
- Past experience working on large construction projects is an added advantage
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and other basic computer skills
- Singaporean Only
If you are interested to apply, kindly submit your updated resume through the job ad or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or +6597364348 (Whatsapp -Message)
Reg no: R21100382
The Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd Ea No : 14c7279