You might be interested in these similar ads
$5000- $8000 (based on experience) 6 days Monday – Thursday: 8.30 – 6.30pm, Friday: 8.30 – 5.30pm, Saturday: 8.30 – 6.30pmTuasRequirement : • Professional Certificate/ITE, Engineering (Civil/ Construction/Structural) or equivalent.• BCA lifting supervisor/Building Construction Safety Supervisor certification.• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this posit ...
Project Executive [Site / Construction / Tuas / Transport Allowance]
Responsibilities To act as the primary contact person for Liaising and coordinating with internal and external parties ensuring waste collection requirements at customer site are complied.Oversee Company’s onsite waste collection process that includes daily collection process, logistics arrangements, site waste containers inspection and maintenance, and submit electronic s ...
Job DescriptionJob ResponsibilitiesAssist the Section Manager in managing all work activities for the group of Sub-contractors, Supervisors and workers.Study repair or conversion requirements defined in the Specifications, inspect jobs at site and clarify requirements with the Project Manager or Ship Officers.Assist the Section Manager / Project Manager in preparing the Work Plan.Delegate jobs to ...
Responsibilities: · Install, service and repair gauges and sensors on board vessels · Load and update software and use technical knowledge to address a variety of technical problems. · Use company’s schematics, block diagrams and manuals to diagnose the fault and recommend relevant spare parts to be changed. · Work closely with senior engineer ...
Senior R&D ME Engineer [Lakeside / 5days / Mechanical Architecture / Product Generation Enviroment]
Position title : Senior R&D ME EngineerLocation : LakesideWorking Hours : Mon - Friday (8am to 530pm)Salary : $4,000 - $6,500 Job ResponsibilityPerform senior engineering roles including:• Develop mechanical architecture of new products.• Provide technical leadership to other engineers.• Ability to conduct experimentation & generate reports to customers.• Possess good communication skill ...
WE ARE HIRING: MECHANICJob Descriptions:Repair and maintenance of vehicles (Rigid Lorry)Execute all preventive maintenance programAttend to all breakdown and recovery jobsSupport all technical initatives by Heaad, Operations unitSupport company's safety programs and eventsInspecting and testing of vehiclesJob Requirements:Min 1 year of experience in servicing automotive or equivalentNitec/High ...
On-Site QA Officer (5 days, $2200-2500, Toh Guan)
On-Site QA Officer (5 days, $2200-2500, Toh Guan)• Career advancement • Transport will be provided at Jurong East MRT• Attractive remuneration Job scope:-• Perform QA inspection at client’s workplace/construction site• Generate relevant reports pertaining to QA matters• Keep all tools and equipment in proper manner • Ad-hoc assignments assigned by the managementJob requirements:-• Minimum Diploma ...
- Date Listed27/08/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company Websitehttp://www.keppelshipyard.com.sg
- Company NameAlpine Engineering Services Pte Ltd
- Education LevelDiploma
- Assist the Section Manager in managing all work activities for the group of Sub-contractors, Supervisors and workers.
- Study repair or conversion requirements defined in the Specifications, inspect jobs at site and clarify requirements with the Project Manager or Ship Officers.
- Assist the Section Manager / Project Manager in preparing the Work Plan.
- Delegate jobs to supervisors and plan the manpower required for the jobs in accordance to the budgeted man-hours provided by the Project Managers. Resolve problems encountered by the Supervisors and manage the coordination between the different trades and Sections.
- Raise or approve Issue Passes for materials and equipment required for the jobs accordingly.
- Issue Foreman Order Chits to other relevant Sections / Shops. Prepare the necessary Sub-contractors Requisition forms and seek formal approval from the Section Manager / Assistant Section Manager.
- Monitor the work of sub-contractors to ensure that quality and workmanship conform to company standard.
- Track and report daily work progress to the Section Manager / Assistant Section Manager or the Project Manager.
- Ensure that all safety procedures and regulations are complied with, including the application of work permits and the periodic checks on housekeeping and safety equipment used in his Section / Shop and on board ships.
- Actively observe, monitor and train their subordinates within their capacity. Recommend relevant training courses for workers who require the necessary upgrading of skills.
- Inspect work done and obtain the Superintendent’s or Ship Officer’s / Engineer’s approval.
- Ensure that all legal requirements under the Singapore laws are complied with.
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures comply with specifications, quality standards, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Any other assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Degree or Diploma in any Engineering discipline.
- At least 3 years of related work experience for degree holder / 4 years of related work experience for diploma holder
- Able to assess quantity and quality of work
- Possess good leadership, planning and decision-making skills
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess supervisory skill to coach and motivate staff
- Able to work in a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office